You most certainly will never look at game drives again with the same excitement - longing for the peace, quiet and natural way of being on a horse around African wildlife. Now add into that mix: canoeing and walking safari in one of the wildest places on earth, Mana Pools National Park, you have the penultimate adventure safari for riders.
Experience has taught them that riders like to be active and do adventurous stuff – the Horse and Hippo safari is for you!
Zimbabwe offers fantastic, authentic experiences - make sure you book now!
Your first two nights and last night in Hwange will be spent in a permanent camp. On your first day you will be matched to a horse for your whole safari.
Four nights will be spent in mobile camps. Days' activities will vary, depending on what is happening with wildlife and the time of year.
Three nights camping next to the Zambezi River. Canoeing on the Zambezi, walking and safari drives in the incredible woodlands and grasslands of Mana.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
• All accommodations - mobile tented camp in Hwange National Park, Iganyana Wild, Camp Zambezi in Mana
• Safari activities riding – walking – game driving – canoeing
• Road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to Hwange, Iganyana Wild
• Air charter from Hwange to Mana Pools and from Mana Pools to Victoria Falls Airport
• Fabulous safari meals and ice-cold soft drinks and water. Alcoholic beverages including Beers, South African
Wine, Whiskey, Gin and tonics, Vodka and a variety of sodas.
• Services of professional guide for the duration
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
• Parks fees, camping fees, conservation fees
• Gratuities to staff
• Items of a personal nature
Services are going to include, but not be confined to:
Level of riding ability:
• Strong intermediate to advanced riding skill required.
• Being a confident rider, with being riding fit is a big advantage.